Rethinking “Value” in Breast Radiotherapy for Providers and Patients
Consider the impact that the shift to GammaPodTM stereotactic radiotherapy could make in meeting the needs for high-quality, cost-effective and patient friendly breast cancer care.
The shift to noninvasive external beam treatments with highly conformal dose distributions delivered in less time has the potential to drive value for all stakeholders.
- Minimizing dose to the whole breast volume, heart and lungs
- Confidence in targeting accuracy
- Noninvasive immobilization and treatment
- Automated prone positioning
- Shortening treatment to between one and five fractions
- Improving patient throughput
- Fewer visits to the clinic
- Once daily treatments